Pumpkin Fever!

Hey everyone!

My most favorite part about fall is that there is so much pumpkin stuff! Today I'm going to share a mix of my pumpkin favorites.

Favorite Pumpkin Craft:

My favorite pumpkin craft is from a fabulous and talented friend of mine, Kelley Dolling. I mean, hello, a craft and learning? Yes please!

Click here for a link.


Favorite Pumpkin Decorating for in school

I'm all for easy pumpkin decorating. Like hand the kids a sharpie and call it good. Or even puffy paint. But looking through Pinterest, I saw even easier! Stickers! And foam stickers too.





For an educational spin:



Favorite Pumpkin Book





Favorite Pumpkin Treat

My absolute favorite pumpkin treat is what I call pumpkin fluff.

Pumpkin Fluff Dip
15 ounces pumpkin
1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix, fat free, sugar-free
1/2 cup skim milk
8 ounces Cool Whip Free, thawed
2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
Directions:
1.Using mixer, blend pumpkin and spice with the milk and mix.
2.Fold in Cool Whip. Chill.
3.Serve with ginger snaps or vanilla wafers.

Or just eat it plain like I do!

I leave you with my pumpkin poem that I wrote, from my Fall Poems Pack.

Get the freebie here.

Hope you enjoyed the Pumpkin Party!









No comments

Back to Top