Spring Fling Freebies Continued

Hey everyone! We decided to keep the Spring Freebies going for a little while longer! 

 I'm here to share a few Easter themed freebies with you.  These all are freebies from early on in my blogging days (be gentle, please!) but they've remained popular during each Easter season.  I saw this cover all over Pinterest last year.  The words are the sight words my oldkindergarten team uses so they don't follow a strict program.  There's also a blank one so you can use your own words.  Click the picture to download it from Google Docs.
                                 
Because it was so popular, I created another set.  This set includes the Dolch Primer words.  Click the picture to download it for free from my TpT store.  I wouldn't hate you if you rated it or followed me while you're there either!
 
I also created color by numbers for math.  First, I created an addition set.
(Click the picture download)
And then I made a multiplication set.
(Click the picture to download)
  
Don't forget to check out the other great spring items below and enter the giveaway we've got going on here.

Subscribe by Email Blog Lovin My TpT Store Facebook My TN Store Pinterest Instagram Email Me Image Map

No comments

Back to Top