Let Me "Expresso" My Love

Hey everyone! We're celebrating Mother's Day here on Owl-ways Be Inspired



 Glad to be back and talking to you today about Mother's Day!   I love my momma. Here are a few of my favorite pics of the two of us!




Every year I try to do something homemade for her and I thought about kids that try to do the same. My mom loves coffee and I thought of this idea...


The kids get to design the cup and write what they want in the middle. Because maybe they're celebrating an aunt or grandma, instead of a mom. It can even be used for Father's Day!




On the inside, the kids write about what they love about that person. I attached this to a Starbucks gift card for my mom. Yes, even as an adult, I gave this to her haha! 

You can find it in my store here: link.

I've also brought a freebie along with me, for you!



Click here to get it! 

Hope you enjoy. And if you are a mother, Happy Mother's Day!










1 comment

Back to Top