Mother's Day Craftivity

Hi there!  Tessa from Tales from Outside the Classroom here with a cute Mother's Day craftivity.

A couple years ago I posted this free Mother's Day cupcake craftivity and took lots of cute pictures of it up all over my school.  Here are a couple from some firsties.


It's pretty plain but it's meant to be that way. It should be copied onto white paper for kids to color themselves and make it unique for the kids' moms!  I love the sprinkles, and the cherries on top, of course!

 It's no prep except for the cutting- which makes your life much easier! .  You can click on the picture below to head to my TpT store to download it for yourself for free.

I hope you find the perfect ideas for you to use in your classroom from one of our posts this week!

Subscribe by Email Blog Lovin My TpT Store Facebook My TN Store Pinterest Instagram Email Me Image Map

No comments

Back to Top