Fun with Graphing {And a Freebie!}


Hi, Owl friends!  Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!  It's Day one of my Spring Break, so I'm on cloud nine!  

I'm excited to share one of my favorite resources with you!  It's a graphing pack that helps the kiddos practice:

- counting data
- creating a bar graph
- analyzing data 

Here's a closer look at one of the packs:


Each pack comes with three versions.  I wanted to differentiate the graphs to fit the needs of my first graders.

Here's a peek at Version A:


Version B:


Version C:


One tip that always helps my kiddos is using three different colors for the three different pictures on each graph.  It's a great way to keep things organized.  

You can check out the pack by clicking {HERE} or on the Zoo Pals pic above.  I hope your kids enjoy these graphing packs as much as mine have!  It's the perfect way to offer constant practice for a tricky skill.



No comments

Back to Top