School Prep: Back to School

It's my favorite time of the year . . . school supply time!  I was at Target this week and found all kinds of teacher goodies. Unfortunately, Back to School shopping can quickly add up.  I have found a couple of things that have helped save money.
Do you have a paper cutter? Is the blade getting dull?  It is pricey to get it sharpened.  You can purchase some sandpaper, cut it, and the paper will sharpen your paper cutter.  Dollar Tree sells sand paper.  Sand paper will also sharpen your scissors!
One of the best investments I ever made was a gallon of glue.  Amazon has the gallon below for $16.02 right now.  When the bottles of glue that your students bring at the beginning of the year runs out, refill their bottles with your jug of glue.  I recommend using a small funnel.  Dollar Tree sells those, too.
Click HERE for glue.

Looking for more Back to School ideas?  Check out my Pinterest board that is full of fun stuff.
You are invited to pop over to my blog.  I love to share tips and free stuff.

Sources to make my blog post graphics can be found HERE.
Click HERE to read my blog's disclosure statement.

2 comments

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Glue by the gallon?! Definitely didn't know that existed!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Stephanie
    Mrs. Cain's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sandpaper trick is amazing! I never knew that, I can't wait to try it this week!
    I've pinned your great ideas!
    Thank you,
    Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top