Back to School Writing Freebie

Hi everyone! I don't know about you guys, but I have found some great Target dollar spots this year. Here's just one picture of all the goodies I've managed to snag at Target.


My favorite find was the sets of blank books. I bought enough of the 8x8 books that each student will be able to do 2 books each. I also bought 2 packs of the larger books that I will use to make class books for our classroom library.

We'll take the 8x8 books and make a keepsake book with a whole year's worth of writing. I know my parents will appreciate seeing their child's writing growth at the end of the year in the form of a book.

I've made a quick freebie with a cover page and 1st day of school writing sample page. You can click on the picture below to get yours.


Do you have any other ideas how you will use the blank books?





1 comment

  1. I also bought those books and at first I was thinking of having my students write a book, but I really like your idea better! What a great way to showcase their writings! Thank you!

    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top