Organizing Classroom Volunteers: The Easy Way!


Hi friends!  It's Linda from Around the Kampfire!  I thought I'd 
share the easiest way I've found to schedule and organize
my parent volunteers! 






I discovered this free site a couple of years ago and have used it for everything from scheduling classroom volunteers and field trip chaperones to donating items for special projects and events.  I even use it to schedule my parent/ teacher conferences!  It's that easy!

Here's a little tutorial on how VolunteerSpot works:  Go to www.volunteerspot.com 
and create a free account.



From there, you click on Create New Activity.


Choose the type of activity you'd like to plan.  For one time events
I choose Single Day for monthly volunteering I choose Multiple Days.


Name your activity and enter all the details.



Next, click on a date to plan it!

Enter the email addresses of those you wish to invite, 
include a message and INVITE!


You can view and edit the activities you've got planned...


Then print a report of who is scheduled and when!
This part is especially helpful for parent/teacher conferences!

And here's the best part.....parents receive an email reminder the day before!
 That alone saves me a ton of time! 


Hop on over to my home blog, Around the Kampfire, to see
how I make the most of my volunteers' time once they arrive! 



3 comments

  1. In the course of recent months, my first-grader's school possesses a great deal of seen that. In the same way as other grade schools, our own depends on guardian volunteers to assist with one-on-one perusing with understudies and math works out. In my 6-year-old's class, no less than two guardian volunteers are required a day. Before, volunteers were composed the way it was done in the good 'ol days on paper, with folks needing their favored time openings for the month on a timetable sent home with their kids.

    thesis writing service UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold the trainer set aside a supplementary stapler, couple of scissors, recording dispenser, throw associated with hiding recording, glue bottle of wine, pencils, Sharpie and also undertaking marker pens, different-colored pencils, and also stickers as well as stamps with a seal of approval station. Visit Our Website-theessayservice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robux is a virtual currency in the Roblox game. free robux codes

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top