5 Easy Classroom Christmas Ideas For The Last CRaZy Week Before Break!

Happy holidays teacher friends!
Linda from Around the Kampfire here with 
5 Easy Ideas for the Week Before Christmas Break!
Delight your kiddos with (super simple) daily gifts
they will use to complete the matching activity pages!


I made this little chart that I can roll down 
each day to reveal the day's surprise!



I've included 2 versions for the last day. One for if you 
purchase books for your students and one for if 
you don't. These simple treats are easy to find 
at any grocery store or Dollar Tree!


No time for fancy?  No worries!
Skip the chart and the gift tags and simply
put the treats in sandwich bags! Place them 
along with the matching activity pages on
students' desks before they arrive! Can't find the 
candy at this late date? Use mini marshmallows 
for the Elf Pillows and Hershey's Kisses and 
Candy Cane Striped Kisses for the Reindeer Noses instead.  
Make it easy on yourself!  Your kids will love it either way! 


I hope this helps to make your week a little merrier!


Click on any of the pics to find it in my TPT shop!
I wish you all the happiest of holidays!

1 comment

Back to Top