Show Us How You Use It: Popsicle Sticks for Brain Breaks

Each week, we'll be posting a series of ideas on different household objects and how you use them. You can link up a blog post too! This week we're talking popsicle sticks! 




How do I use my popsicle sticks in class? I use them as brain breaks for time fillers! I bought the larger size at the Dollar Tree.


Then I wrote a bunch of brain break/time filler games. The possibilities are endless! You could put jumping jacks, sit ups, arm stretches, etc.


Cheap, quick, and fun!

Don't forget to link up your popsicle stick ideas!











2 comments

  1. The possibilities really ARE endless! What a great idea!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually drugstore paint sticks for my projects and they broke after I month. I am now going to try quality paint sticks from http://woodpaintsticks.com/wood-craft/ and make so many things from paint sticks like doll house and lamp shades.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top