Simple & Effective Classroom Management Strategies


Classroom management can make or break a teacher's effectiveness.  When structure, limits, and logical consequences are in place, the classroom can run smoothly.  I found a great book that discusses several simple and effective classroom management strategies:


"Setting Limits in the Classroom" was a great read!  You can see from the picture below that I tagged tons of things throughout the book!


Here's a breakdown on the post-its:

- green - ideas I loved
- blue - concerns

The majority of the ideas/strategies were amazing and I can't wait to try them!  There were a few concerns I had because I wasn't sure if the ideas would work in my situation.

I've put together several highlights from the book and wanted to share them with our Owl buddies!  Click [HERE] or the picture below to check them out!  This could be the book that turns your classroom management around!


Best of luck with your classroom management!

2 comments

  1. Earlier this year my AP suggested it for me to read for suggestions. I skimmed through at the time but have it in my list to read this summer. Yay!
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation. I've added it to my summer reading list!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top