Thanksgiving Fun and Freebies for Your Classroom!

Hello there, I'm Fern from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas at Owl-ways Be Inspired
Today I want to share a couple of Thanksgiving FREEBIES I have for you, click on the pictures or titles to download them now for your files!
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas Tuesday Teacher Tips: Thanksgiving Tips and Freebies A Thanksgiving Free Printable Thanksgiving Card at Owl-ways Be Inspired 
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas Tuesday Teacher Tips: Thanksgiving Fun! Color For Fun Printable Coloring Pages FREEBIE at Owl-ways Be Inspired
http://www.fernsmithsclassroomideas.com/2014/11/ferns-freebie-friday-free-thanksgiving.html
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas: Tuesday Teacher Tips: Can't Celebrate Halloween At School? Throw an Owl Party Instead! FREE Color For Fun Owl Printable Coloring pages at Owl-ways Be Inspired
 Also, I invite you to my blog to see over 250 freebies I now have from blogging for 3 1/2 years!
250 FREE Teacher Resources at Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Happy Thanksgiving Friends! 
I'm Fern from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas, stop by my blog anytime for tips, tricks, resources and freebies for your classroom!
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas AT Owl-ways Be Inspired
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas AT Owl-ways Be Inspired
Follow Fern Smith on TPTFollow Fern Smith on InstagramFollow Fern Smith on FacebookFollow Fern Smith by E-mailFollow Fern Smith on PinterestFollow Fern Smith on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top