Ginger {Ginger Snaps Treats for Teachers}

Hi all!
 
This is Ginger from Ginger Snaps Treats for Teachers and I am soooooo stinkin' excited to be a collaborator for this brand new blog alongside some of my other favorite bloggie authors!

Me and my love. =)
 
First, I am from the beautiful state of South Carolina. I live in Greenville and I absolutely love the town I live in! Our downtown has so many unique restaurants, shops, and events.
 
Ain't it cute!?
 
I have three adorable pets. {A cat, a dog, and a fish}
 
 
We just got a tiger oscar fish, but I don't have any pics of him yet. His name is Magmus!
 
This will be my 7th year teaching! HOLY COW! I can't believe it has been that long. I spent my first two years teaching fifth grade and I HATED it! No offense to you fifth grade teachers out there! I am just not cut out for the eye ball rolling, teeth smacking, attitude giving pre teens! Then, I moved schools and have been teaching 3rd grade ever since and it has been fabulous! I LOVE me some third graders--and they LOVE me back! ;)
 
I started my blog back in 2010 and have been kind of on and off the blogging wagon since then. I went through some things last year and the year before that made me go on hold, but I am back for the long haul!
 
I am kind of ridiculously OCD about things being perfect and CUTE in my classroom so naturally, blogging and I became best buddies! I love finding new ideas from other teachers out there and I also love to create and share!
 
My EXCLUSIVE freebie is a set of 7 different customizable teacher notes. Instructions for customizing, printing, and creating are included in the set.
 
 
 I hope you have been enjoying your EXCLUSIVE Owl-walys Be Inspired freebies!!
 
 

16 comments

  1. These are adorable! Thank you! And I'm so glad to have found another 3rd grade blogger!! I'll be moving up to 3rd this year!

    Aris
    Sailing into Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Copper and Shyla are so adorable! Time passes so fast when you do a job that you love so much! Congratulations on seven years of teaching!! These are super cute Ginger! Thank you so much for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger - You are one of my all-time favorite bloggers. I've been following you FOREVER! One of the best activities I did last year was: make a boat out of one square foot of aluminum foil and see how many pennies the boat can hold - I LOVE YOUR IDEAS!

    Thank you for always sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! These are great!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, I love having cute items in the classroom!! Thank you so much for sharing these teacher notes, they are exceptionally cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these great notes- love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing you on here! I've been a follower of yours for a while! I'm from the other side of the state...Charleston! Thanks for sharing the notes!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable! Thank you for the freebie!!!

    Julie
    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! I can't wait to use them. Thanks for your hard work.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVED being introduced to your beautiful home town last weekend at the Carolina Bloggers Meetup!!! You and Amanda were wonderful hostesses and made the weekend special for everyone :) Can't wait til next year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just what I need to fill my freakish need to organize everything! Thank you for sharing such a great freebie!!


    Rachel
    A Little Bird in Third

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Ginger! I love your blog and all of your creative ideas - especially the ones on SC history - keep them coming. Great seeing you at Carolina Bloggers last weekend in G'ville:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog post very much.
    foxy love

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top